Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Blog Layout

I was getting pretty bored with a two-column layout and saw that there was an XML template already created for the "Rounders-3" I already had. So I changed things around a bit. I lost some of my widgets along the way, even after creating a widget of widgets (LOL -- the word makes me giggle); the code disappeared so I've had to hunt down all the code I used again. So I'll continue personalizing my blog along the way. My header is still messed up but I'm working on it. I really like the flower art in the header (reminds me of the simple things in life -- nature, growth, greenery, beauty), so if I can work with this, I will.

I use Firefox for surfing and blogging, then realized that some/most people are probably still viewing this on IE, so I went to take a peek at what you're looking at. I hope it's not totally messed up for you all -- it appears to be ok for now. My site is best viewed on Firefox, so let me know if you're having trouble viewing certain things.

I included a countdown to the 2010 Winter Olympics next year...if you're planning on attending, hit me up and I'll show you around! Vancouver is great, with lots of places to eat (that's all we ever do with friends, hence the weight!). I'm pretty excited to see the world coming to visit!

I now have Top Commentors, and Popular Posts listed. I'm hoping to add a rotating and/or random Blog Archive as well as whatever else I come across. Perhaps a Table of Contents menu too. Another creative outlet for me!

Enough ramblings...on to better posts!

1 comment: