Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Facebook's 25 Random Things

I spewed off some ramblings last night while checking my Facebook page. 25 random facts, habits and goals I thought to share on my blog as well. Don't judge me...I am who I am! Happy reading!!

25 Random Things

1. I was a huge Debbie Gibson fan. Still am.

2. I was the clerk who took Trevor Linden's photograph when he wanted to rent movies at Mega Movies (this was about 12 or so years ago). I kept the other copy that was supposed to go with his file. I think I still have it.

3. I was also a Kevin Costner fan....until I heard he cheated on his wife. SOB.

4. I shop online...at times, a lot.

5. I own bowling shoes.

6. I hate mold. The deep, black, icky kind. Seriously, it creeps me out.

7. I put on my socks first before my pants. Yes, deliberately.

8. I wear socks to bed. My feet get cold.

9. I need to lose 30 pounds of pregnancy weight...I'm hoping by June.

10. I ran a half-marathon in 2 hours and 16 minutes.

11. I dated a guy for 10 years...then he finally asked me to marry him. I guess that makes me patient.

11. I planned my wedding in 9 months. No, it wasn't an emergency wedding. I just didn't want to wait any longer than I already had.

12. I blog.

13. I used to bite my nails.

14. I hate eggplant.

15. I can't share my toothpaste. The idea of your toothbrush on my toothpaste gives me shivers.

16. I still go to confession.

17. I signed up to take acting lessons downtown while in high school...then chickened out and got a refund.

18. I can spend all day at my computer, if my husband let me.

19. My car has seen speeds of 180 km/hr. It didn't seem as fast at the time.

20. I've been at my job for over 11 years.

21. I'm double-jointed.

22. I type an average of 80 wpm.

23. I had the worst case of cystic acne ever...2 rounds of Accutane!

24. I own a squash racquet and court shoes.

25. My name is Cheryl, and I'm a Pack Rat.

1 comment:

  1. this is a good list! i put my socks on first too! i hate it when my socks scrunch up! lol. oh and you are soooo patient..

    ReplyDelete