Friday, March 6, 2009

Potty Training

Not me. My son.

We've had about two weeks, now, of successful potty-going, and I'm glad. He's turning 4 in April and he's just about to bust out of his size 6 diapers, which was the only thing keeping in the leaks at night until about 2 months ago, and since then, we were still getting more leaks than not.

We had two good nights where he didn't wet his bed at all, then after 2 nights of changing bedsheets, I gave up. So, he's wearing a pull-up at night only, and he's cool with that. I notice in the morning that he's gone in there overnight, so it can only be a good thing for this mommy that he's not complaining about wearing a pull-up.

Another accomplishment to celebrate in this household! Phew! Now I only have one bum to change around here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment